In an attempt to keep faith with his community and place, Jonathan travels no more than four days a month to speak. To help with this commitment, please consider adding on to a trip that is already planned or suggesting a date in a month when he’s not yet committed to travel. Submit requests here.
Unless noted, these appearances are open to the public. Jonathan would love to meet you there.
- 4-6, Speaker for Spiritual Renewal Week, Milligan College (East TN)
- 10, Wake Forrest University Divinity School class at Rutba House (Durham, NC)
- 11, Greenville College (Greenville, IL)
- 11, Keynote for Annual Meeting of Churchnet (Jefferson City, MO)
- 3, Meet the Author, Durham Public Library (Durham, NC)
- 12-16, 21st-Century Freedom Ride
Jonathan not traveling (staying home to welcome a baby!)
- 28-August 3, Collegeville Institute Writing Workshop (Collegeville, MN)
- 8-9, Rochester College MREL Cohort (not open to the public)
- 24-27, Christian Community Development Association (Raleigh, NC)
To request Jonathan as a speaker at your church, school, conference, or event, click here.